Welcome to the Big Four Arts Festival! We are excited to have you join us as a non-artist vendor. Please carefully read the information below and follow the instructions to apply for a vendor booth at our festival.
- Submit Your Application: Please fill out the application form below, providing all the required details about your business and the products or services you will be offering at the festival. Make sure to include any relevant information that will help us understand your business better.
- Wait for Approval: After submitting your application, please wait for our team to review it. We will notify you via email once your application has been approved. Please do not proceed to the next steps until you have received this confirmation.
- Pay the Vendor Booth Fee: Once your application has been approved, you may pay the vendor booth fee through our Square up account. The link to our Square up account will be provided in the approval email. Please note that your booth space is not confirmed until the fee has been paid. If you have confirmed your approval to vend at our event you may pay your booth fees here: /Fee/Non-Artist-Vendor-Booth/
- Rent a Tent (Optional): If you need a tent for your booth, you may rent one after receiving approval. Please confirm your approval before renting a tent here: /Fee/Tent-Rental/
- Set Up Your Booth: Once your booth space has been confirmed and you have all the necessary equipment, you can set up your booth at the designated spot on the festival grounds. You will receive a vendor packet before the event date. This packet will include your parking pass, your booth location, and a map as well as detailed load-in instructions. Please have a printed copy of these materials for the event. If you need a printed copy provided to you please contact us in advance of the event.
- Opportunities for Non-Art Vendors: Please note that opportunities for all non-art vendors are limited, and there is a deadline for applications. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible to secure your spot. If you are a professional artist, please use the Zapp application under the artist apply tab or the Emerging artist apply tab for new and young artists. If you are a food vendor or food truck, non-artist creator, dry goods, body products, home goods, or packaged goods vendor, service provider or other vendor that does not make a creative product, please use the application below.
- Donors and Sponsors: If you are a donor or sponsor looking to apply for a booth space, please visit our sponsor page for information on booth placement opportunities and other benefits. We have opportunities for sponsored booths in all categories.
- Dates for 2024:
- Jan. 1, 2024 Artist application period begins
- May 10, 2024 Artist application deadline @ midnight EST
- May 13, 2024 Artist jury process begins
- May 20, 2024 Accepted artists and vendors notified by email
- July 20, 2024 Deadline for invited artists and vendors to accept/confirm invitation and pay booth fees
- July 30, 2024 Waitlisted artist and vendors to accept/confirm invitation and pay booth fees
- July 20, 2024 Late deadline for artist cancellations (total less $50 refund)
- Aug. 15, 2024 Exhibitor Packet & booth assignments sent by email
- Aug. 15, 2024 List of accepted artist posted to Big Four Arts Festival website
- Sept. 6, 2024 Artist set-up 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m./rain or shine. (Vehicles off lawn after 5:30)
- Sept. 7, 2024 Festival opens to public 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m./rain or shine
- Sept. 8, 2024 Festival open to public 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sept. 8, 2024 Artist teardown starts at 5:15 p.m.