About the Big Four Bridge Art Festival
The Big Four Bridge Art Festival is a quality art festival 3 years in the planning, in a beautiful venue with entertainment, food, beverages, and childrens' activities in a family-friendly atmosphere. Artists are chosen by an independent panel of 3 judges. There are 80-100 quality, juried artists from the surrounding area and across the country.
Louisville invites you to join us in a friendly visit to enjoy our Big Four Bridge Arts Festival lawn on the River, within walking distance of restaurants and hotels.
Big Four Bridge Arts Festival is a free event produced through artists, booths, vendors, volunteers, friends of, and sponsorships.
Please help support this event by volunteering.Volunteer Today
A Family-Friendly Event
- This is an event for the entire family.
- Emerging artists and demonstrations showing artists at work.
- Chalk art and hands-on art experiences for all ages.
Easy Access from Downtown Louisville
- On the Ohio River at the Big Four Bridge Lawn
- Three Acres of tree lined walks
- Ample parking
- Trolley runs to and from all parking areas
© 2017 Big Four Bridge Festival|